Similar items in stock
Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Give yourself a comfortable shave each time with the Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor. It features thin, fine blades which provides an effortless glide in order to leave your skin feeling soft and smooth. The number one dermatologist recommended product also comes equipped with a special microcomb, which helps to guide hairs directly to the blade. With a streamlined comfort guard, the Gillette Fusion razor eliminates the need for extra prep and shaving cream. This advanced shaving system offers breakthrough technology to provide you with a close shave that won't irritate the skin or leave you with unwanted razor burn. The Gillette ProGlide razor is gentle enough to be used everyday.
Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor:
- The Gillete ProGlide razor is tough on hair
- Gentler on skin
- Thinner blades for an effortless glide
- Less tug and pull
- No. 1 dermatologist recommended
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.8 x 8.4 x 11.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, this does not use a battery.by CommunityAnswer11/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby bulldog67672/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi stiktoo, Thank you for your interest in the Gillette Fusion ProGlide razor. This particular razor does not use a battery. If you're interested in one that does I would recommend the Gillette Fusion ProGlide Power which can be found at the following link: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Gillette-Fusion-Proglide-Razor-Power-1ea/14301855. Hope this helps! Meganby TheGilletteTeam2/15/2014Written by a verified representative from TheGilletteTeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you go buy them at walmartby pizzajohn073/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Harry. Thanks for your interest in the Fusion ProGlide system. There are a few different size packages of the Fusion ProGlide cartridges right on www.walmart.com. Here is a link to one that I would recommend for you: www.walmart.com/ip/Gillette-Fusion-ProGlide-Cartridges-4-count/24292626 Thanks, Ryanby TheGilletteTeam7/26/2013Written by a verified representative from TheGilletteTeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you can buy cartridges, but they are overpriced in my opinion. They need to have sales for the cartridges if they want me to be a loyal fan.by An anonymous customer2/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Kate, Thank you for your interest in Gillette! This Fusion ProGlide Razor is a refillable, permanent system that you can buy replacement cartridges for. I hope you find this helpful, Adamby TheGilletteTeam1/27/2014Written by a verified representative from TheGilletteTeamWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products