Check out these related products
- $25.22 Was $34.18Save $8.96
- $27.47 Was $37.22Save $9.75
- $32.42 Was $42.28Save $9.86
- Clearance$44.33 Was $49.70Save $5.37
- Reduced Price$60.75 Was $94.78Save $34.03
- Reduced Price$37.13
- $29.56 Was $42.23Save $12.67
- Reduced Price$59.81 Was $92.15Save $32.34
Gila Energy Saving Platinum Window Film, 36" x 15'
Consider these popular products
- $14.91 Was $16.29Save $1.38
- Rollback$16.97 Was $20.99Save $4.02
- Rollback$17.54 Was $31.01Save $13.47
- Rollback$18.97 Was $23.97Save $5.00
- $29.99 List price $36.99Save $7.00
- $22.47 Was $37.40Save $14.93
- Rollback$12.97 Was $15.45Save $2.48
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Gila Energy Saving Window Film can help reduce energy loss and actually lower your cooling costs each summer by up to 50 percent. These window tints also contain a special Low E coating to help prevent heat loss in the winter. This specially designed window film is able to reduce your costs by better insulating your home against heat or cooling loss year after year. In addition to providing you with energy savings, the platinum window film can even block glare and is designed to reject up to 99 percent of the sun's harmful UV rays to reduce fading as well as help protect your interior furnishings and carpeting. The EZ Mount adhesive technology integrated into the Gila Energy Saving Window Film allows you to easily install the film for long lasting performance; alternatively, try the Gila Peel and Cling static cling application if you need to keep the film secure but also need to remove it quickly for special occasions.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.63|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||180.0 x 36.0 x 0.001|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This is reflective. It will keep them from seeing 90% of the inside space while the sun is up. When the sun goes down, though, they can see pretty much everything.by JessicaBe2/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is the wet and apply stuff. It is not a window cling.by JessicaBe9/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know why not. If you can put a window cling on it, then you can put this stuff on it. This stuff is much thinner than a window cling though and will cure after 24 hrs. I am not sure if you can take it off or at least if you can take if off easily.by JessicaBe9/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?