GigaTent Hide and Seek Burt Play Tunnel
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
The GigaTent Hide and Seek Burt Play Tunnel will provide hours of fun and enjoyment for your child. Designed to look like a cute and playful caterpillar, this tunnel will quickly find a place in your child's heart. It comes complete with storage bags for the tunnel and stakes.
GigaTent Hide and Seek Burt Play Tunnel:
- Head can attach to end with loops and toggles
- Easy to set up
- Steel spring frame
- Made of polyester
- Includes storage bags for tunnel and stakes
- Tunnel dimensions: 72"L x 20" diameter
- Pack size: 20"L x 20"W x 2"H
- WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer
|Age Start:||3 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||72.0 x 20.0 x 20.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, it covers the hole. Has "buttons" that go through loops to hold it on.by oneputt11/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The face swivels it is not zipped on. I opted to not even use the face until my son gets a little older.by tiff201311/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is no zipper. The cover can come completely off or be attached completely in three different spots.by firsttimemother201211/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the face buttons. There are 3 buttons. I just use 1 and let it hang, so the girls and craw throughby specialabc11/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can cover the hole completely but it's not a zipper. It's the loops that you wrap around the little plastic nub things. That's also how you fold up the tunnel just scrunch it up and loop it and your good to go. It came in a nylon case that does zipper so you can put it away neatly.by Karabear405311/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
Customers also bought these products