Gibson Home Dothan 7-Piece Cookware Set
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Gibson Home Dothan 7-Piece Cookware Set features an EZ-cook, non-stick interior for healthy cooking and easy clean up. The set also has Bakelite handles that stay cool, as well as a hammered exterior pattern. This carbon steel cookware set has matching glass lids, and all pieces are dishwasher safe.
Gibson Home Dothan Seven Piece Cookware Set:
- 1 qt saucepan with lid
- 2 qt saucepan with lid
- 5 qt Dutch oven with lid
- 8" fry pan
- Carbon steel construction
- Non-stick interior
- Glass lids
- Heat-resistant Bakelite handles
- Hammered exterior pattern
- Dishwasher-safe non-stick cooking set
- Available in various colors
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.25 x 5.5 x 18.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 3 Qts, and the glass lid even have the opening to let steam out, usually only see that on higher prices items. I am really enjoying this set and am buying a few more. The 3 Qts Dutch Oven is perfect for cooking the box meals "Helpers", Suddenly Salads and such. I'm 59, single man. For a Family Yes perhaps a 5QT Dutch is better suited.by NVBear2/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 3qtby rudade11/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say NO. And here's why "For nearly all models of induction cooktop, a cooking vessel must be made of a ferromagnetic metal, or placed on an interface disk which enables non-induction cookware to be used on induction cooking surfaces." Best to buy Cookware especially made for INDUCTION Cooking!by NVBear2/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?