Similar items in stock
Ghost Squad (Wii)
About this item
About this item
Segas top-grossing light-gun game, Ghost Squad, comes to the Wii system and replicates the excitement of the arcade experience in your home!. The Ghost Squad is a Special Forces unit established in strict secrecy by the U.N. to combat terrorism and carry out special highly-classified missions without leaving a trace. As an elite member of the Ghost Squad, players will complete dangerous missions such as eliminating terrorist groups, releasing hostages, deactivating bombs, and even rescuing the US President when terrorists hijack Air Force One! Using the Wii Remote or Nintendos new Wii Zapper peripheral, players will utilize revolutionary selectable weapons including a high powered rifle, sub machine and shot gun, or even engage in hand-to-hand combat.
- The full arcade experience of Ghost Squad comes to the Wii along with exclusive additional content, including a multiplayer mode for 1- 4 players, a training mode and much more.
- One of the first light gun games to arrive on the Wii, Ghost Squad will take full advantage of the unique controls of the Wii Remote and is one of the first games to directly support Nintendos new Wii Zapper peripheral.
- Three dangerous missions bring a new gameplay experience every time with multiple levels, alternate routes, changing daylight, a variety of player choices and secret weapons and costumes to unlock.
- Online ranking system allows you to track your status versus other players.
- Unlock 25 different tactical weapons as well as a variety of hidden costumes and secret modes.
- ESRB Rating: TEEN with Animated Blood, Mild Suggestive Themes, and Violence
|Genre:||Fighting & Shooting|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.0 x 0.5 x 7.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.