About this item
This Gevalia Traditional Roast Whole Bean Coffee is smooth and balanced. With a Swedish break from the usual coffee grind, this roasted coffee, 12 oz, gives drinkers a flavorful experience. This Gevalia coffee is also suitable for a kosher diet.
Gevalia Traditional Roast Whole Bean Coffee:
- Smooth and perfectly balanced
- A Swedish break from the usual coffee grind
100% Arabica Coffee.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.36 x 3.62 x 8.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- whole beans is what I purchased. you must have coffee grinder to process for using in your coffeemaker. there are, however, the same brand that is already ground. it's a matter of choice. personally, I think the whole bean are best and freshest, so you can grind what you need each day! it's very good, I think!by INDEEGUY3/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can buy whole bean or ground. It's up to you! I prefer whole beans because it has a fresh flavor!by Lookat201310/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes either way. But this picture is for the whole bean.by wildcat17484/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Groundby watchfuli702/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?