Check out these related products
- $12.95 List price $14.95Save $2.00
- $11.00 List price $12.95Save $1.95
- $13.34 List price $14.95Save $1.61
- $23.75 List price $27.95Save $4.20
- $24.12 List price $28.95Save $4.83
- $10.16 List price $13.95Save $3.79
- $10.94 List price $14.99Save $4.05
- $20.54 List price $22.95Save $2.41
- $16.30 List price $17.95Save $1.65
- $14.94 List price $16.95Save $2.01
Get Yourself Promoted - Kayfa Tanal Al Tarqia Allati Toredoha: How to Move Up the Career Ladder
Consider these popular products
- $9.39 List price $17.00Save $7.61
- $5.65 List price $10.00Save $4.35
- $11.27 Was $11.97Save $0.70
- $9.57 List price $14.99Save $5.42
- $9.28 Was $9.87Save $0.59
- $12.19 List price $20.00Save $7.81
- $10.44 List price $16.99Save $6.55
- $12.81 List price $15.99Save $3.18
- $8.39 List price $15.95Save $7.56
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Being good at what you do isn't enough to help you climb the career ladder; these days you need to make sure you've got what it takes to get promoted, which isn't quite the same thing. Being promotable means having that magic mix of great skills and personal qualities that will enable you to meet your targets, build good relationships, and get to know the people who can help during your campaign. Packed with useful advice, "Get Yourself Promoted" will help you with challenges such as planning your career, making yourself indispensable, polishing up your CV, and finding out about hidden job opportunities.
|Publisher:||Bloomsbury USA Academic|
|Publish Date:||Nov 2012|
|Number of Pages:||96|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.4 x 0.3 x 6.9|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.