About this item
Add a touch of comfort and style to your wardrobe with this George Big Men's Short Sleeve Plaid Shirt. It is constructed from a cotton and polyester blend that is soft yet durable. This plaid woven shirt also sports short sleeves, a breast pocket and an easy-to-button forward-facing closure. It has a neat button-down collar and is available in a wide variety of sizes.
Geroge Men's Short Sleeve Plaid Woven:
- Made of 60 percent cotton and 40 percent polyester
- Plaid woven shirt with button-front closure, one breast pocket and button-down collar
- Available in assorted prints and colors
- Also available in a wide range of sizes
- Machine-washable short sleeve plaid shirt
- This men's short sleeve shirt is suitable for running errands and much more
Explore this item
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.0 x 6.0 x 1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
|S||34 – 36||28 – 30||14 – 14½||32 – 33|
|M||38 – 40||32 – 34||15 – 15½||33 – 34|
|L||42 – 44||36 – 38||16 – 16½||34 – 35|
|XL||46 – 48||40 – 42||17 – 17½||35 – 36|
|2XL||50 – 52||44 – 46||18 – 18½||36 – 37|
|3XL||54 – 56||48 – 50||19 – 19½||37 – 38|
|LT||42 – 44||36 – 38||16 – 16½||35½ – 36|
|XLT||46 – 48||40 – 42||17 – 17½||36½ – 37|
|2XLT||50 – 52||44 – 46||18 – 18½||37½ – 38|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- They are white in color.by CommunityAnswer5/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- mine were off-white and well attached.by abearwhocares4/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. would the XLT fit a college age young man who is 6'6 with athletic build or would I need to purchase the 2XLT
- i'd go with the 2XLT for 6'6"-- would give you some extra chest/shoulder room even if the waist is a bit full. I'm 6'3 and the 5x could be a bit longer to please me but the arms-shoulders-chest are a good fit for a muscular guy. return is always an option! the blue/white check is a sharp look over many of the plaids.by abearwhocares4/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i'm 6'2". the 5x fits full and roomy in body and shoulders like I wanted it for comfort-- but I must wear it out as the bottom hem won't stay in slacks-- too short for tucking on me.by abearwhocares5/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?