About this item
Keep your baby continuously dry and comfortable with these Gerber Pre-Folded Gauze Cloth Diapers 5-Pack. They are designed to fit newborns and infants, so you can find the right size for your little one. These diapers are made from 100 percent cotton to ensure great absorbency and softness. They have a gentle and smooth texture that helps protect your little ones from rashes. The heavyweight gauze fabric offers long-lasting durability, even after many washes. With pre-folded panels, these Gerber cloth diapers are super easy to use. The six-ply layer of fabric in the center panel provides extra protection from leakage, even during the night. For added convenience, these cotton cloth diapers are washable and reusable. You can easily keep these diapers in the diaper bag, around the house or anywhere else you travel.
Gerber Pre-Folded Gauze Cloth Diapers 5-Pack, White:
- 100% cotton heavyweight gauze fabric
- The cotton cloth diapers are washable
- Sized to fit newborns and infants
- Great item to use for embroidering
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.95|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.0 x 7.0 x 1.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. What size are the actual diapers. I think the dimensions listed are for the package not the actual diaper?
- these diapers are standard cloth diaper size. I feel that even after washing they are still a bit on the large side. they rival econobum in quality and price. I am an actual cloth diaper user and prefer the old fashion style. six ply is more expensive than three ply but I have to use two three ply to keep my little one from leaking onto clothes. yes they do crumple a bit..but that's to be expected.by unlabledgirl3335/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?