About this item
This Gerber First Essentials 9-oz Bottles 9-Pack includes a great collection of feeding essentials for your baby. These bottles feature medium-flow silicone vented nipples that minimize the amount of air your baby swallows. The nipples are also designed to prevent nipple collapse to help ensure that your baby can drink continuously. These Gerber feeding bottles are durable and feature a handy clear-view design. They come with leak-proof hoods and are made to fit most breast pumps. These Gerber First Essentials 9-oz Bottles come in a convenient 9-pack. This set would make a great baby gift for a new mom.
Gerber First Essentials 9-oz Bottles, 9-Pack, Pink/Green:
- Made of BPA-free materials
- Clear-view baby feeding bottles
- Medium-flow silicone nipples are vented to reduce air and prevent collapse
- These Gerber feeding bottles are sold in a convenient 9-pack that includes nipple rings in pink and green
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.85|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.0 x 6.13 x 8.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, you can freeze this bottle.by CommunityAnswer5/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would not recommend unless it stated that it was ok. I never read that it was ok to freeze these bottles.by ena12345/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, these are dishwasher safe.by ena12344/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, Gerber First Essentials Bottles are dishwasher safe.by CommunityAnswer1/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?