Introducing the Gerber Bear Grylls Scout Folding Knife from the Gerber Bear Grylls Survival Series of gear. From his time in the British SAS, to scaling Mount Everest, to hosting his renowned survival television show, Bear knows what it takes to be a survivor in extreme situations. Add in Gerber Legendary Blades' 70-plus years of knife and gear expertise and you have a potent combination. The Survival Series is meticulously designed by Gerber and Bear Grylls to meet any demand. This knife incorporates innovative features like a dual-sided thumb stud for easy single-hand opening as well as a half serrated, carbon stainless steel drop point blade and a titanium nitride coated, stainless steel pocket clip for easy transport. Like Bear Grylls himself, the Gerber Bear Grylls Scout Folding Knife is ready to take on any challenge that Mother Nature may present.
Gerber Bear Grylls Scout Folding Knife:
- Half-serrated, carbon stainless steel drop point blade is ideal for edge retention and cutting rope
- Ergonomic, textured rubber grip maximizes comfort and reduces slippage
- Dual-sided thumb stud allows for easy, single-hand blade opening
- Lock back design securely locks the blade in place and maximizes safety when closing
- Features a titanium nitride coated, stainless steel pocket clip for easy carrying
- Package includes Bear Grylls' pocket survival guide, "Priorities of Survival"
- Overall length: 7.3"
- Closed length: 4.0"
- Blade length: 3.3"
- Weight: 2.4 oz