Gerber Bear Grylls Folding Sheath Knife
About this item
About this item
Introducing the Gerber Bear Grylls Folding Sheath Knife from the Gerber Bear Grylls Survival Series of gear. From his time in the British SAS, to scaling Mount Everest, to hosting his renowned survival television show, Bear knows what it takes to be a survivor in extreme situations. Add in Gerber Legendary Blades' 70-plus years of knife and gear expertise and you have a potent combination. The Survival Series is meticulously designed by Gerber and Bear Grylls to meet any demand. The Gerber Bear Grylls Folding Sheath Knife incorporates innovative features like a dual-sided thumb stud for easy single-hand opening as well as a half serrated, carbon stainless steel drop point blade. Like Bear Grylls himself, the Gerber Bear Grylls Folding Sheath Knife is ready to take on any challenge that Mother Nature may present.
Gerber Bear Grylls Folding Sheath Knife:
- Half-serrated, carbon stainless steel, drop point blade is ideal for edge retention and cutting rope
- Ergonomic, textured rubber grip maximizes comfort and reduces slippage
- Dual-sided thumb stud allows for easy, single-hand blade opening
- Lock back design securely locks the blade in place and maximizes safety when closing
- Military-grade, mildew resistant nylon sheath allows for horizontal or vertical holstering
- Package includes Bear Grylls' pocket survival guide, "Priorities of Survival"
- Overall length: 8.5"
- Closed length: 4.9"
- Blade length: 3.6"
- Weight (with sheath): 5.3 oz
- Weight (knife only): 4.3 oz
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.46|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.5 x 1.7 x 0.7|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.