About this item
The Gerber Bear Grylls knife is designed to be a versatile compact knife. The Bear Grylls scout knife can be used for everything from filleting fish to cutting rope. The partially serrated blade on the Bear Grylls scout knife has a high-carbon construction that reduces the need for sharpening. This compact scouting knife is lightweight and thin, making it easy to carry in a pocket or store in a backpack. The Gerber Bear Grylls knife features a comfortable oversized finger notch that minimizes slipping and a lock back feature that locks the blade securely in place when it is open to maximize safety.
Gerber Bear Grylls Compact Scouting Knife:
- 1/2 serrated, high-carbon stainless steel drop point blade
- Ideal for edge retention and cutting rope
- Thin and lightweight folding knife
- Nail nick in blade for easy opening
- Locks blade securely in place and maximizes safety
- Oversized finger notch in handle to minimize slipping
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.1 x 6.6 x 1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 5.75 inchesby lincher471/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The overall length is 5.5 inches, the blade length is 2.5 inches.by SeaHunter611/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the blade is 2.5" and the knife open (handle and blade is 5.75"by Knifetalent3/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?