Geranium Hanging Basket Silk Plant
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Spruce up your living or working space with this vibrantly colored Geranium Hanging Basket Plant. This beautiful and bold silk plant presents delicately crafted petals that rest gently among a bed of rich leaves, accented with large and small blooms and buds. Thanks to the lush, soft petals and the authentic colored foliage, you'll find yourself reaching for the watering can! This hanging basket flower presents a tasteful wicker planter filled with artificial soil that adds to its natural appearance. Display one or more of these hanging silk plants on your front or back porch to introduce a warm, inviting touch to your home. This Geranium Hanging Basket Plant also looks nice in an indoor sunroom, kitchen and in any room where you enjoy relaxing with family and friends.
Geranium Hanging Basket Silk Plant:
- Abundance of flowers, buds, and leaves
- Crafted with quality and detail in mind
- Complete with decorative hanging basket
- Polyester material, plastic and wicker basket
- Pot size: 10" x 6"
- Hang several from a front or back porch
- Add a warm touch to your home or office
- Presents natural-looking leaves, blooms, and buds
- Includes a planter with artificial soil to create a natural look
- Gorgeous silk plant
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||32.0 x 32.0 x 24.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- not really; the hanging rope can be cut off, but the bowl shape of the basket doesn't allow for a table setting.by JBellaD7/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the bottom of the basket is rounded. You could only sit it on a table if you had something to sit the rounded basket into.by loveblue23/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. The hanger is cheap hemp and can be easily cut-off. With a little bending to straighten the plant and make it appear more 'lifelike', a table presentation is completely possible. Although, you might consider placing a small weight in the middle of the plant to keep it from rocking. The plant and basket are quite light.by DadsGotGirls8/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These baskets come with rope hangers attached to a woven basket. It looks like you could remove the rope (twine). The basket is rounded on the bottom but does have a rim to keep it standing straight.by KVWest4/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it has twine hanger which can easily be cut for table display.by SatisfiedNC4/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Can detach...cut off hanger, but basket has curved bottom so not good on table unless you prop it.by 35varenneparis4/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Aside from the basket itself, all else is weatherproof. The hemp hanger would no doubt not last long outside however, and replacing it before a move outside would be best. The other 'enemy' would be the wind. Where I live, something like this would last about a day outside. The plant and basket are quite lightweight, so adding a weight to the center of the plant would also be a good thing.by DadsGotGirls4/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have ours on the front porch but they are somewhat protected from the weather and do not receive direct sunlight. So far so goodby KVWest4/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but best under cover from heavy rain...and out of direct sun. Might fade in bright sunlight.by 35varenneparis4/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. I use it on my outdoor porch. There is a roof so it is partially protected.by 33cats334/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?