About this item
Georgia-Pacific Cardstock Paper isn't just thick — it's also easier to cut, which makes it an ideal companion for any special project. This versatile paper is compatible with laser, ink jet and multi-function printers and copiers, making it well suited for scrapbooking, brochures and posters. Each ream contains 150, 8.5-inch by 11-inch sheets of 100-pound, 92 brightness white paper.
Georgia-Pacific White Cardstock Paper, 8.5" x 11", 110 lb, 150 Sheets:
- Sheet size: 8.5" x 11" (letter)
- Weight: 110 lb
- Brightness: 92
- Paper color: white
- Sheet count: 150
- Acid-free for archival purposes
- Equipment compatibility: laser, copier, ink jet and multi-function printers
- Recommended uses: flyers, brochures, scrapbooking and posters
- Best for these types of printing: color, black and white, double- or single-sided
- Sustainable Forestry Initiative Certified
- Made in the USA
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.0 x 8.5 x 14.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yesby kathybears3/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- perfectby Chandeliere8/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it would work for business cards. The weight of the stock would be fairly comparable to the perforated Avery business card sheets you can buy.... a little lightweight for a business card but it certainly would work.by anothermavsfan9/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have used this cardstoc for business cards. It is a brighter white than many of the others and gives a clean sharp image.by AngelicMischief8/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I dont know how they came up with 110 lb. because it is exactly like the 65 lb. Wausau paper.by RJZNANA2/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Almost twice as heavy and much better qualityby Chandeliere2/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have both of these papers in hand. The GP is heavier feeling and a bit thicker. It is also much brighter white than the Wausau Papers is.by AngelicMischief2/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It's not! Don't buy the GP. Wausau is a better brand though.by clemsongirl782/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (7)Was this answer helpful?
- For this paper it's about 199 g/m2 (gsm). This is 110 lb index paper, not to be confused with 110 lb cover paper which is 300 g/m2. This 110 lb paper feels/weighs like a 80 lb cover card stock.by An anonymous customer5/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The label says 110 pound But most people would say it looks like 90 pound.by LSCpapergoods8/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- On their package it states weight 110by kathybears5/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- This says the weight is 110. Also it works perfectly in an HP All-In-One printer because that's what I have.by CottonSheetsMyThing5/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?