Consider these popular products
George Women's Plus-Size Faux Wool Hooded Peacoat
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Look effortlessly chic with this George women's plus-size faux wool hooded peacoat. Made out of a warm polyester and rayon blend, it'll provide flexibility and comfort while still looking as fashionable as ever. Wear to work by adding a pair of trousers or dress casually with jeans and boots.
George Women's Plus-Size Faux Wool Hooded Peacoat:
- 88% polyester, 10% rayon, 2% spandex
- Button closure, double breasted
- Foldable collar
- Long sleeves
- Strap detail on cuffs
- Polyester lining
- 2 front pockets with flap button details
- Hood, removable
- Back strap and button details
- Machine wash cold
Fabric Care Instructions: Machine Wash Cold. Wash With Like Colors. Only Non-Chlorine Bleach When Needed. Tumble Dry Low. Low Iron
Explore this item
|Fabric Content:||Shell: 88% Polyester, 10% Rayon, 2% Spandex; Lining: 100% Polyester|
|Clothing Category:||Women's Plus|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- If you wear a 3x, get this in the next biggest size. I think they run smallby Raetherat12/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- thanks guys for the anwsers i order the 4x it was huge on me like no lie me and my husband both could fit in it and w/ me not really having a chest the 4x was trade for a 3x the reuturn was very easy simple and lovedby happyfeet62711/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Definitely buy a 4X - I buy my coats one size bigger because I like to layer underneath - usually with hoodies. I usually wear a 2X but will get a 3X in a coat. Since this was low price I thought it might run small so I got a 4X. I won't be wearing hoodies under this.by NJDEE11/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would definately order this in your shirt size 3X since it seems to be true to size for the most part except for the arms.. Even if you could get it in a 4x that would even be better because the arms are alittle bitsmaller than I expected. I usually wear a 14/16, which is a 1x, but I noticed it fit perfect everywhere except in the arms which were just a tiny bit smaller than a true 1X. It is really a nice looking coat on.by mcmaddie11/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I went up a size because I wear a DDD bra and I wanted to make sure I would be able to button it up. It worked!by KeonnaH11/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This runs small. I would order a size larger than what you normally wear in shirts, especially if you plan to wear this over sweaters or anything thick.by hipmom9911/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm 5'4" and it comes down past my hips about 4 inchesby ashlee598812/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My coat falls at my hips and I'm like 5'3 :)by Mommywithone1412/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It hits me at crotch of pants line, not a waist length coatby maKIDla11/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I measured mine, which is a 1x and from the back top of the collar it is 32". Hope this helps.by mcmaddie11/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I do not know the length but It is pass the waist. To give you an ideal of the length, it goes to the middle of my buttby KeonnaH11/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the length depends on the size and how tall you are im 5'6 got the 2x and it runs to my hip the 3XL goes down to about thigh little bit shorter give or takeby happyfeet62711/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am a 2X-3X on top and a 16 petite pants and it buttons over chest and isn't too big in the hips area. It is true to size and looks like you could adjust/move the buttons over for a more fitted look if you are smaller in bust but larger in waist/hips. I am built the opposite, larger in bust smaller in waist and hips and such and it fits well.by maKIDla11/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. I went 1 size up, because I wear a DDD bra, and I wanted to make sure it would button up top. It worked, the coat fits perfectly.by KeonnaH11/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?