Check out these related products
George Women's Plus-Size Eyelet Belted Shift Dress
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This lovely George women's plus-size eyelet belted shift dress is perfect for a sunny day at the office or baby shower. Pair with pumps and metal jewelry for a sophisticated look or dress down with metallic sandals and pretty up-do.
George Women's Plus-Size Eyelet Belted Shift Dress:
- 100% polyester
- Scoop neck
- Elastic waistband
- Patent belt included
- Loose bottom
- Machine wash cold
Fabric Care Instructions: Remove Belt Before Washing, Machine Wash Cold With Like Colors, Delicate Wash Cycle, Do Not Bleach, Line Dry, Low Iron
Explore this item
|Clothing Size:||2X (18-20W)|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 31" (for a 2X)by noteanoshade11/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm 5'11" and it fits over my knee anit on the short side.by thicksauce9/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i got the size 14 and from the belted waist to the hem line is about 24 inches. it hits right at my knee and i'm 5'8" and 154 lbs.by drdayi8/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Walmart! Please, please, PLEASE, include the dress length in your product description. This info would DOUBLE your sales!!! No one over 35 wants a dress to their waist! This dress, in a size 20W, is almost 22 in. from the waist to the bottom, which is why I went with a plus size vs misses size. Now buy the dress! Urge your friends to buy the dress!by An anonymous customer5/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am 5/6 and this dress hit me just above the knee. It covers your butt and is not too short. I paired mine with a pair of capri leggings but you can wear it without and not feel exposed.by tluna4/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Probably a 16/18 womansby lilsteff2/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wear a 22 and it fits a bit loosely without the belt (fine with me). Has sort of a cowl neck.by noteanoshade11/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?