Customers also viewed these products
George Women's Plus-Size Core Button-Down Shirt with Flattering Front-Seaming
Check out these related products
- from $30.03
- from $28.12
- from $28.49
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Perfect your professional wardrobe with the attractive George Core Button-Down Shirts for Plus-Size Women. Designed for a professional silhouette and constructed in comfortable cotton blend fabric, the plus-size button-down shirt is sure to become a wardrobe favorite. A front-seamed fit in the torso means you can move comfortably whether in the office or on the town. With long sleeves for all weather wear, the women's plus-size shirts can be transitioned from summer to winter with the addition of a sweatshirt or jacket. Comfortable for everyday wear or dates, this George Core Button-Down Shirts for Plus-Size Women isn't just for office wear. With a conservative collared neckline, you'll easily style this versatile plus-size button-down shirt for casual occasions and outdoor BBQs. Whether you favor it as a casual basic or want to use it as a layering piece at work, these women's plus-size shirts are a smart buy. Add the George Core Button-Down Shirts for Plus-Size Women to your closet today.
George Core Button-Down Shirts for Plus-Size Women with Flattering Front-Seaming:
- Available in women's plus sizes
- 55% cotton, 45% polyester
- Collared neckline
- Button-up front
- Long sleeves
- Fitted, front seams
- Tag-free for added comfort
- Assorted styles
- Ideal for casual or office wear
- Machine wash cold
Fabric Care Instructions: Machine Wash Cold, Wash With Like Colors, Gentle Cycle, Only Non-Chlorine Bleach When Needed, Tumble Dry Low, Permanent Press, Medium Iron
Explore this item
|Color:||Blue , Multicolor|
|Shirt Size:||1X (16W)|
|Fabric Content:||55/45 Cotton/Polyester|
|Clothing Category:||Women's Plus|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1218840|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I'm petite 5'1 and the shirt tale falls just below my hip. The sleeves are just above my wrist. I can see i being rather short on a tall person.by SCarolinaAnnie7/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This shirt is a very nice length, coming to mid hip length. Very stylish, tailored, and contemporary.by Branzinonana9/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Comes down below the your bottom andthe sleeves are a little to long but I roll them up anywayby NjGofDH7/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- about 28"by ducklegs9/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Covers your rear when wore outside pantsby kathleen8179/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- length on a 3X is about 29" from center of shoulder to bottom.by justsimplygoodstuffcom9/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you mean length, it's just right.by Notapixie11/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (11)Was this answer helpful?
- 1X - 16 2X - 18/20 3X - 22/24 4X - 26/28by YSAG Product Expert5/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1x is about a size 14 2x is about 16 and 3x about a 18. That seems to be the fitting for the styles with closing. Cloths that don't stretch. The size is about 1 to 2 sizes smaller.by HighPointShopper2/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A 1x is a 16-18, 2x is 20-22, and on up....I bought this 2 sizes above what I normally wear and it fit pretty good.....Just a tiny bit loose...If you wear a shirt under this, buy 2 sz's up....If you like a snug shirt, buy 1 size up.....:)by diamondhair112/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 28 1/2" from bottom of collar to bottom of shirt. Fall, 2013 version of shirt.by dragonleaf6/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am 5'8" and the tail of the shirt does not quite cover by backside....perfect fit for me.by CLCKM9/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am 5'4" and this wasn't tall enough for me....I like shirts to hit right below the hips, this doesn't....It is right around 27-28"...I like 30"by diamondhair18/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Clearancefrom $6.50
- Clearancefrom $12.19
- Clearancefrom $14.80