George Women's Plus-Size Colorblock Knit Maxi Skirt
About this item
About this item
This great looking George women's plus-size color block knit maxi skirt will go perfectly with your favorite tops and jackets. Mix and match with wedges and a cropped denim jacket for a casual outing or lunch with friends.
George Women's Plus-Size Colorblock Knit Maxi Skirt:
- 95% polyester, 5% spandex
- Elastic waistband
- Pull-on style
- Color block accents
- Machine wash cold
Explore this item
|Fabric Care Instructions:||MACHINE WASH COLD, GENTLE CYCLE, SEPARATELY,|
|Fabric Content:||95%polyester 5%spandex|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes it is a maxi and again I am not sure exactly how long it is but I am 5 foot 4 and it fits me well as a long to the ankle skirt.by MawMaw196710/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes!by minaf3/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is a maxi. That is the only length I will wear.by Grandmax153/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Not exactly sure of the length but I am 5 foot 4 and it is perfect as a long skirt for me.by MawMaw196710/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sorry, Luna, I couldn't tell you the exact length in inches, but it IS definitely a maxi skirt. It doesn't go all the way to my ankles, but it does go a considerable way below my knees. Looks very good with boots. I highly recommend it to anyone who's looking for maxi skirts. Grandmax15by Grandmax151/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?