George Women's Plus-Size Belted Faux Wool Toggle Coat
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Look effortlessly chic with this George women's plus-size faux wool belted toggle coat. Made out of a warm polyester and rayon blend, it'll provide flexibility and comfort while still looking as fashionable as ever. Wear to work by adding a pair of trousers or dress casually with jeans and boots.
George Women's Plus-Size Faux Wool Belted Toggle Coat:
- Shell: 88% polyester, 10% rayon, 2% spandex
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Zipper and toggle closure on front
- Long sleeves
- Strap with button detail on cuffs and shoulders
- Polyester lining
- 2 front pockets with flap button closure
- Ties on waist
- Belt loops
- Machine wash cold
|Fabric Care Instructions:||Machine Wash Cold. Wash With Like Colors. Only Non-Chlorine Bleach When Needed. Tumble Dry. Low Iron|
|Fabric Content:||Shell: 88% Polyester, 10% Rayon, 2% Spandex; Lining: 100% Polyester|
|Gift By Recipient:||For Her|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.7|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||22.25 x 17.47 x 1.9|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes, I live in Indiana and it is warmby TigNite12/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I ended up returning this coat and never actually wore it outside in the cold, but I would say it's more for fashion than warmth. It seemed comparable to other brands/styles of pea coats I've had as far as weight and protection from the elements. I've always still worn layers with mine. I wouldn't recommend it for lengthy trips outdoors in cold winters. But if you're just wearing it to hop in the car and drive somewhere or to go in and out of the store, etc., then it should be ok.by alee1112/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is warm enough to wear in really cold temperatures. It is in the low 20's where I am and this coat keeps me very warm. I would say that it is lighter than my actual wool coat. What I like about "faux" is that it is softer and not as itchy as real wool. Another nice feature to this coat is that it buttons and zips. I found that it looks nice with or without the belt as well. Hope this helps.by Malin2612/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?