Consider these popular products
George - Women's Maxie Oxford Ankle Boots
About this item
About this item
Explore this item
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.0 x 10.0 x 1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- if u are regularly an 8.5 go to a 9 especially if you do not have a narrow foot.by MrsChicky8/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wear a size 6 and they fit perfect.by Lindalee731/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would buy a size up. They are tight in the toe area.by chickmomof512/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought my exact size and it is perfect. It actually fits my foot very well. I would get and 8 and a half if that is your size.by brittyboopz12/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Heal is about 3 inches.by Lindalee731/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 2.5 "by Mookie71812/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- About 2 and 1/4 inches.by EducatedLatina12/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?