Check out these related products
George Women's Carole Dress Shoes
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
These George women's Carole dress shoes provide comfort and sophistication in the simplest way. Take this pair to school, work and on a business trip. They are easy to store and maintain.
George Women's Carole Dress Shoes:
- Fabric upper
- Slip-on style
- Padded footed
- Heel is approximately 1.5" tall
- TPR sole
Explore this item
|Shoe Category:||Women's Shoes|
|Casual & Dress Shoe Style:||Slip-Ons|
|Heel Height:||Mid Heel|
|Primary Shelf ID:||163925|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Medium width is not real snug...may work for a wider foot.by Great2BOrganized11/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I didn't find them to be narrow at all. I have average-width feet, and I can't tolerate narrow shoes, even when they're supposedly average but really run narrow (certain brands just tend to run narrow for some reason). And I hate wearing shoes that are too pointy and squish your toes. So I definitely would have noticed if these ran narrow. There's also a slight bit of elasticity (but not too much) on the very top part of the shoe, just over the arch.by BethR11/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No they are not narrow fitting. I have a wide foot but these actually make room for my foot easily with a normal width!by vzimmer10/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This shoe is for an average fitting. The material has some give in it so it may fit well for someone with a wide fit.by Eyebrow10/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes I think it would be more comfortable in a wider width. When I purchased the size 7, the left foot was squeezing on my instep. But then again it was big and I had to pad the inside with insole so that could have been the cause for the discomfort. I am hoping that the 6.5 will be my perfect fit and will not require any added insole.by IslandK9/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I usually take a wide fit and these are very comfortable.by Mom2sixand110/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, they are narrow fitting. If you have a wide foot or a bunion on your toe, you will not be happy with this shoe. You will be in pain. Also, the sole is rubber and it feels a little weird to walk on, but you get adjusted to it. It's a nice looking low maintenance shoe.by GoodDealLover211/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES!! Please provide them in a wider size!by xpensivediva4/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?