About this item
The George Foreman electric grill can be used indoors and outdoors. It offers more than 240 square inches of nonstick cooking surface, so you can cook healthy meals for your whole family. Easy recipes on the Foreman Grill ensure any time can be fun and delicious grilling time. Cook sizzling grilled meats and vegetables in the comfort of your kitchen, and when the sun comes out, take it outdoors for al fresco cooking. Leave the barbecue behind and cook healthy on the George Foreman 240" Indoor/Outdoor Grill.
George Foreman 240" Indoor/Outdoor Grill:
- Easily converts from outdoor to indoor use
- 17.5" diameter with more than 240 square inches of cooking surface
- Nonstick-coated cooking surface
- Center channel drains fat into a large grease tray
- Immersible with probe removed
- MegaDome lid with adjustable steam vent and cool-touch handle
- Adjustable temperature control
- 1600 watts of power
- Can fit up to 15 servings or 15 hamburgers
See all kitchen appliances on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||22.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||20.87 x 12.5 x 21.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.