George Easy Wear Collection Women's Plus-Size Wrap Dress
About this item
About this item
This women's wrap dress comes from George Dresses For Women's Easy Wear Collection. The George Dresses Plus-Size Wrap Dress features a V-neck style. This women's wrap dress has 3/4 sleeves and a fashionable knot detail that adds extra interest to its waist. Added shirring enhances the frills on the sides of this plus-size wrap dress. This women's wrap dress has a loose bottom that helps give it a comfortable, easy fit. Made from a blend of 95 percent polyester and 5 percent spandex, the George Dresses For Women Plus-Size Wrap Dress can be machine washed in cold water.
George Easy Wear Collection Women's Plus-Size Wrap Dress:
- Made from 95% polyester, 5% spandex
- Women's plus-size
- Wrap style of dress
- 3/4 sleeves
- Knot detail on waist
- Shirring on sides
- Loose bottom
- Machine wash cold
|Fabric Care Instructions:||Machine Wash Cold With Like Colors, Delicate Wash Cycle, Do Not Bleach, Tumble Dry Low, Low Iron|
|Fabric Content:||95% Polyester 5% Spandex|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.85|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes you will need a slip.by ClassyMomof25/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It doesn't cling and you don't need a slip yes sheer but not nudeby Osill4/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, you would not need a slip. Depending on the weather and "electricity" of the air, it might cling. Use a dryer sheet and toss it in the dryer on air fluff for a couple of minutes.by MoonBaby753/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does lay close to the body- im going to wear spanx- it def helps with smoothing and movement.by LucysMamma3/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it is not sheer. If you buy the correct size it should not cling. It has a good bit of fabric and a little bit of gathering. It is not meant to be a skin-tight dress.by mindcaviar3/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The dress is not as shear as you might thing. My wife did not need a slip and it looked great on her.by Avion582/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I feel that it is true to size. Material slightly thinner than I'd like it to be but for the price, good buy.by MoonBaby752/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I ordered big and it was BIG. It does fit to your form, so wear a slip.by ClassyMomof25/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?