George Career Essentials Women's Jersey Belted Dress
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This lovely George Career Essentials women's jersey belted dress is perfect for a day at the office. Pair with pumps and silver earrings for a sophisticated look or dress down with metallic sandals and pretty up-do for a weekend shopping spree.
George Career Essentials Women's Jersey Belted Dress:
- 95% polyester, 5% spandex
- Cowl neck
- Short sleeves
- Elastic waistband
- Adjustable drawstring ties with metal detail
- Loose bottom
- Machine wash cold
Explore this item
|Fabric Care Instructions:||Turn garment inside out, Machine wash cold with like colors, Delicate wash cycle, Do not bleach, Tumble dry low, Low iron|
|Fabric Content:||95% Polyester 5% Spandex|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I'm 5' 5" and it hits just below the knee.by maxwellsmama9/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- About 41". It covers my knees and I am 5'7".by believer610/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- About 41" - and I am 5"7". It covers my knees.by believer610/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This dress was too short for me....it came just above the knee.by Cynthia31109/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?