Consider these popular products
George Sleeveless Ponte Dress
About this item
About this item
This George sleeveless ponte dress is perfect for the working woman on the go. It's a working wardrobe essential because of its comfort and classic lines. The color blocking details and princess seams and flattering and stylish. Perfect for summer with its breezy sleeveless style to keep you cool when the weather heats up! Pairs well with flats or heels for the office. Also, transitions well for a night out paired with sandals or wedges.
George Cap Sleeve Ponte Dress:
- 83% polyester/11% rayon/6% spandex
- Crew neck
- Back zipper closure
- Princess seams
- Color blocking detail
- Machine wash cold
Fabric Care Instructions: MACHINE WASH COLD WASH WITH LIKE COLORS USE WOOL/DELICATE WASH CYCLE ONLY NON-CHLORINE BLEACH WHEN NEEDED TUMBLE DRY LOW, LOW IRON
Explore this item
|Fabric Content:||83% POLYESTER 11% RAYON 6% SPANDEX|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||10.15 x 11.91 x 2.76 IN|
Ask a question
Q. Hi-one part of the description says the dress is sleeveless,another part says cap sleeve. Which is it?
- THE DRESS I RECEIVED WAS SLEEVELESS THE AD SAID CAP SLEEVEby BARBJE11/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I received this and unfortunately it was sleeveless. Though I liked the fit.by miminh211/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I ordered the XL and it is a sleeveless dress. It is big on me so I am going to reorder and hopefully it will be a cap sleeve.by MeghanJG11/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Definitely cap sleeve.by tld198310/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Plus sizes are sleeveless and the regular women's sizes have the cap sleeves.by zbprice10/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sent me sleeveless even though the picture is of a cap sleeve dress.by ilovecoles10/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?