Similar items in stock
George Big Men's Short sleeve Oxford Shirt
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The George Big Men's Short-Sleeve Oxford Shirt has one breast pocket to hold your wallet, glasses or handkerchief. You can mix and match this piece of clothing with jeans, pants or shorts for a complete and smart look. The top is made from 100 percent cotton to provide you with a soft and comfortable feel. This garment is ideal for all occasions, including casual, dressy or business attire. The button-front closure makes it easy to put on and take off. Keep yourself dressed in style with this men's short-sleeve shirt.
George Men's Short-sleeve Oxford Shirt:
- 100% cotton
- Button-front closure
- Button-down collar
- Short sleeves
- One breast pocket
- Men's cotton shirt is machine wash cold
Explore this item
|Apparel Category:||Men's Big & Tall|
|Country of Origin: Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin: Assembly:||Imported|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.00 x 6.00 x 1.00 IN|
|S||34 – 36||28 – 30||14¾||32¼|
|M||38 – 40||32 – 34||15¾||33|
|L||42 – 44||36 – 38||16¾||33¾|
|XL||46 – 48||40 – 42||17¾||34½|
|2XL||50 – 52||44 – 46||18¾||35¼|
|3XL||54 – 56||48 – 50||19¾||36½|
|4XL||58 – 60||52 – 54||20¾||37¼|
|5XL||62 – 64||56 – 58||21¾||38½|
|LT||42 – 44||36 – 38||16¾||36½|
|XLT||46 – 48||40 – 42||17¾||37¼|
|2XLT||50 – 52||44 – 46||18¾||38|
|3XLT||54 – 56||48 – 50||19¾||38¾|
|4XLT||58 – 60||52 – 54||20¾||39¼|
|5XLT||62 – 64||56 – 58||21¾||40|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Because its a cotton oxford that cost less than ten bucks, DUH.by Thefredbird8/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It doesn't. For casual wear you just need to get it out of the dryer quickly and put on a hanger. If you need to be neater, yes then you might touch it up with a hot iron. And if you need a more perfect look, send to the cleaners and get it pressed with light starch. It depends on your needs. At the beach it is so soft and comfortable right out of the dryer.by Hokiemon4/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it was wrinkled when it arrived.by Philly2Az4/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have never ironed it, I just put in dryer to unwrinkleby Angeldroppins2/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?