Genuine Muscle Milk Nutritional Vanilla Creme Shake - 4 Ct
Customers also considered
- $8.97 Was $9.97Save $1.00
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Stay nourished with the Genuine Muscle Milk Nutritional Shake. Its lactose-free formula features 20 vitamins and minerals. This high-protein shake comes in a convenient four-count pack.
Genuine Muscle Milk Nutritional Vanilla Creme Shake, 4 Count:
- Nutritional shake
- 11 fl oz Vanilla Creme Muscle Milk shake in a 4-count pack
- Vanilla creme flavor
- 20 vitamins and minerals
- Lactose free, high protein
Ingredients: Water, Calcium And Sodium Caseinate, Milk Protein Isolate, Blend of Vegetable Oils (Sunflower And Or Safflower Oil, Canola Oil), Fructose, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Potassium Citrate, Vitamin Mineral Blend, Whey, Potassium Chloride, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Soy Lecithin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Monosodium Phosphate, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose. Vitamin Mineral Blend: Vitamin A Palmitate, Cholecalciferol, Vitamin E Acetate, Biotin, Niacinamide, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Cyanocobalamin, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Ascorbic Acid, Tricalcium Phosphate, Chromium Chloride, Copper Gluconate, Potassium Iodide, Ferric Pyrophosphate, Magnesium Phosphate, Zinc Oxide. Allergen Statement: This Product Contains Ingredients Derived from Milk And Soy.
Directions: Shake before using. Do not freeze. Refrigerate after opening. Serve cold.
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.5 x 5.0 x 4.75|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||100|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 11 G||17|
|Saturated Fat 4.5 G||22|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 10 Mg||3|
|Sodium 190 Mg||8|
|Total Carbohydrate 9 G||3|
|Dietary Fiber <1 G||2|
|Sugars 5 G|
|Protein 21 G||42|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I think it is safe for you because I have seen other reviews from people who have said their teenagers drink it,plus it's a supplement. It's healthier too than drinking sodas. My daughters both are teenagers who drinks it & my younger daughter is the same age you are. She loves it. Be sure to check with your parents first.by Dphw3/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Your body is still in the growth stage. I wouldn't recommend using this without speaking to you physician,by DoYourReseaech5/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has 20g of protein which is used as an aid to build muscle. However, drinking muscle milk alone will not make you gain muscle. You have to exercise by lifting heavy weights. Then you would gain weight.by Matt72309810/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?