About this item
The Genius TwinWheel F1 is a two-in-one racing wheel for PS2 and PC and is just the thing to keep you in control when playing any racing games, especially the F1 racing campaign with the F1-like design. Get bumps, collisions, crashes — TwinWheel F1 comes with the Immersion-patented TouchSense technology and advanced vibration feedback function and feel every different action feeling that you make in the game.
Genius Twin Wheel F1 Combo Wheel:
- Compatible with PS2/PC gaming system
- Vibration Feedback function lets you feel all the bumps, swerves and crashes just as in real life
- D-pad included for directional controls in action driving games
- 4 secondary action buttons at the front panel for horn or view change, like a real driving experience
- Shift gears easily with 2 wheel-mounted paddles
- Suction cups provide the best stability
- C-clamp fit most tables and desks
- Lap Attachment included
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.05|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.0 x 11.0 x 9.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- wil this fly google world flight simulator ?by An anonymous customer9/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes windows 98-me-xp-xppro-linuxby seaquestco10/23/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Gringoboy2/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes windows 98-me-xp-xppro-vista-linux tested and passedby seaquestco5/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- should work with all PC systems. We have it running on a Gateway with Vista-64 and it works great.by equakeman11/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not on mine.by notracing10/5/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?