Similar items in stock
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Light up your room with this stylish Architectural Lamp. The pivoting lamp head and arms make this a perfect choice for any room since the light is easily adjustable. The lamp has an on/off switch and measures 17-inches in height.
- Pivoting lamp head and arms for easy versatility
- Metal base
- On/off switch on the power cord
- 5' power cord
- Uses one 60-watt light bulb (not included)
- 17" overall height
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.0 x 6.0 x 17.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Although it says "takes a 60 watt bulb", it apparently does NOT take a regular light bulb. Item came with only a tag on it with the manufacturer's name. No description, or mention of what type of bulb it requires. The lamp was in an unmarked box inside of a larger Wal-Mart box.by missfaye74312/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can get the bulb at Home Depot. My lamp has a label on it say MAX 23 watt, GU24PIN, they are expensive for a bulb but lasts for 10,000 hrs. (the curly iridescent type, doesn't screw in plugs inby lilmama56062/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?