Westinghouse 4pc Rechargeable Battery Set
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
When your original battery for your Westinghouse solar light set no longer functions, you'll need the Westinghouse 4pc Rechargeable Battery Set. Keep your lights burning bright with this fresh set.
Westinghouse 4pc Rechargeable Battery Set:
- Four 600mAH AA lithium iron phosphate batteries
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.35|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.74 x 0.77 x 4.33|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- These BATTERIES ARE SPECIFICALLY FOR SOLAR PATIO/WALKWAY OUTDOOR LIGHTING. Many outdoor solar lights have batteries on their insides. Batteries (or power cells) that must be able to accept a long-term solar recharge. Just unscrew/ snap open the head of the light, and you'll see a original equipment manufacturer (OEM) yellow power cell that looks like an "AA" battery. Over time this will need replacing. To my knowledge, that is the ONLY thing that these particular power cells are made for.by BigMable11/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 600 mha is not the problem (the higheer the number the longer the battery lasts) 3.6 volts is (rechargerable AA batteries are 1.2 volts) thats why your device burned up they should not be called AA batteries they should not fit in place of a AA battery and don't ever put them in a digital camera it would be destroyed in a puff of smoke.by Petermark11/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Very interesting battery and could have many uses however... From the description these are sold to replace old batteries in certain Westinghouse solar lights. These are NOT the standard 1.5 volt AA disposable or 1.2 volt AA rechargable NiCd or NiMH. If they come out of the package charged and if you were to use these 3.6 volt batteries to replace a "standard" AA battery (one cell per one cell) in nearly ANY application it is highly likely the item will be damaged or destroyed. They would not charge properly if at all in a charger or device designed for AA Ni-Cad or NiMH cells. The per cell voltage is the main issue here. One of these 3.6V could replace three end to end stacked 1.2V NiCads. For example, if you had a flashlight that used three NiCads stacked up you might be able to use one of these and two AA "blanks" (basically an AA sized jumper) Also there is a chance this cell could overheat from excess current flow especially if the device was designed for alkaline or NiMH batteries. Another problem you may have is finding the correct charger. These are LiFePo4 (lithium iron phosphate) not NiCad or NiMH. Play safe...by PlanoCarl10/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Will the Westinghouse 4pc Rechargeable Battery Set work for replacing the batteries in my solar light that use ni cd cra.
- If your lights use NiCad probably better to stick with NiCad than risk damaging them or just wasting the money. It's hard to say without knowing the design of the light circuit.by PlanoCarl8/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, of course. they actually work a little better than NiCads. Most of the batt. in solar lights 360-400mAhr these at 600mAhr. Its good to take them and charge them with a regular charger every month or so. Any rechargeable battery will work with your solar lights. As you can tell Direct full sunlight max 3.0vdc, you can use any mAhr rating.by BigBradF11/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Why does you add show LiFePO4 batteries but under specifications, lists the battery type as NiCad?
- The specifications does show lithium, which is what LiFeP04 batteries are.by scovartwo11/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Obviously a mistake.by PlanoCarl11/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?