**DISC**General Tires Altimax RT Automobile Tire 195/60R15SL
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
General AltiMAX RT Passenger Touring Tire 195/60R15SL:
- Visual Alignment Indicators (VAI) extend the life of the tire by visually identifying vehicle misalignment
- Acoustic Modulations Sound Technology (AMST) is sound wave suppression technology that works to reduce road tire noise
- Twin Cushion Silica Tread Compound is a high and low-density tread design that delivers an exceptionally comfortable ride
- Reactive Contour Technology delivers a smart contour that reacts to differing road conditions to maintain contact with road surfaces for increased driving confidence
Tire installation from $12 per tire. Click here for more info.
- Treadwear Warranty: 70,000 miles
- Tire Type: Passenger-Touring
- Sidewall: Black Sidewall
- Speed Rating: T
- Load Index: 88
- Speed Rating Translation: 118 mph
- Load Index Translation: 1235 lbs.
|Tire Season:||All Season|
|Tire Load Index:||88|
|Tire Temperature Rating:||A|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||15480930000|
|Tire Sidewall Style:||Black Sidewall|
|Tire Traction Rating:||A|
|Tire Speed Rating:||T|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||24.20 x 8.00 x 24.20 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No.by GeneralTireSupport10/8/2014Written by a verified representative from GeneralTireSupportWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this tire will work... you have a 87 H rating and the General has am 88 meaning it is a better tire. However, the RT and HP are used for different reasons, RT for smooth quiet rides, the HP for handling.by Benkt9/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?