Equate Ultra Protection Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 50, 16 fl oz
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Equate Ultra Protection Sunscreen Lotion:
- Formulated to provide broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection to decrease the risk of skin cancer and early aging caused by the sun
- Water resistant (80 minutes)
Health Concern: Sun Protection
Warning Text: For External Use Only. When Using This Product Keep Out Of Eyes. Rinse With Water To Remove. Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If Rash Or Irritation Develops And Lasts. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children. If Swallowed, Get Medical Help Or Contact A Poison Control Center Right Away.
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 13%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 7%, Oxybenzone 4%. Purpose: Sunscreen. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sorbitol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Sorbitan Isostearate, Benzyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Carbomer, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA.
Instructions: Apply Generously And Evenly 15-30 Minutes Before Sun Exposure And As Needed. Reapply As Needed Or After Towel Drying, Swimming, Or Perspiring. Children Under 6 Months Of Age: Ask A Doctor. Other Information: Sunscreen May Stain Or Damage Some Fabrics/Materials Or Surfaces. Sun Alert: Limiting Sun Exposure, Wearing Protective Clothing, And Using Sunscreen May Reduce The Risks Of Aging, Skin Cancer, And Other Harmful Effects Of The Sun.
|Recommended Use:||Squeeze Bottle|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||9.00 x 7.38 x 8.38 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Definitely, unfortunately. Last year, it had a nice scent. The current version's smell is awful.by Paddler3/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Equate Ultra Protection Sunscreen Lotion does have a fragrance added in the formula.by RQuinones8/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It isn't scented as in perfume but it does have a scent. Whatever they put in suntan lotion, it has that slight odor. Every sun tan lotion seems to have that scent.by kitchencookie7/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it has a beachy kind of smell. Kind of like Coppertone.by purpleperson5/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it has "Fragrance" in the ingredients.by Waingro6/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. If a little Equate UP sunscreen accidentally sweats from forehead into the eyes, will eye stinging result?
- yes, all sunscreens doby OceanDreams19795/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, if the sunscreen lotion sweats into your eye(s), it will cause stinging. If this happens, flush the eyes thoroughly with water.by RQuinones7/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I found that it does sting a little.by purpleperson5/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I haven't found a sunscreen yet that doesn't eventually sting my eyes unfortunately.by Wow24247/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- um ya , lotion can be used wherever you want to put itby OceanDreams19797/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- I used it on my face several times with no break-outs or other issuesby sleepybuddha6/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can use it on your face, just be careful around the eyes because it will sting.by purpleperson6/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I put it on my face because I don't want a sunburn. Works great.by kitchencookie6/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $9.39 Was $11.78Save $2.39