Customers also viewed these products
Multigrain Cheerios Cereal, 12.8 oz
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Multigrain Cheerios Cereal contains five essential whole grains and only 110 calories per serving for a healthy and nutritious way to start your day. This lightly sweetened cereal features the flavor and nutrition of corn, oats, wheat, barley and rice, along with a hint of sugar for a taste that you and your family will enjoy. And like the many other whole-grain cereal varieties made by General Mills, Multigrain Cheerios is low in saturated fat and low in cholesterol. Choosing this product for breakfast or a late evening snack will help you take the first steps to living a healthier lifestyle. This multigrain cereal is not only delicious, but it is also a simple way to eat better without feeling like you are giving up your favorite foods.
Multigrain Cheerios Cereal:
- Lightly sweetened whole grains in every bowl
- Corn, oats, barley, wheat and rice
- Whole grain first ingredient
- Multigrain cereal has 110 calories per serving
- 5 whole grains
- More grains, less you
- Low in saturated fat and cholesterol; certified by American Heart Association: low in saturated fat and cholesterol (diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease); kosher; heartcheckmark.org; www.wholegrainnation.com
Warning Text: Contains wheat Ingredients.
Ingredients: Whole Grain Corn, Whole Grain Oats, Sugar, Whole Grain Barley, Whole Grain Rice, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Starch, Brown Sugar Syrup, Corn Bran, Salt, Trisodium Phosphate, Canola And/Or Rice Bran Oil, Distilled Monoglycerides, Color Added. Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Preserve Freshness. Vitamins And Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Zinc And Iron (Mineral Nutrients), Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate), A B Vitamin (Niacinamide), Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), A B Vitamin (Calcium Pantothenate), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), A B Vitamin (Folic Acid), Vitamin A (Palmitate), Vitamin B12, Vitamin D.
Explore this item
|Features:||With whole grains , 5 whole grains lightly sweetened , Kosher|
|Nutrient Content Claims:||Kosher|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||10|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 1.5 G||2|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol <5 Mg||1|
|Potassium 85 Mg||8|
|Total Carbohydrate 23 G||8|
|Sugars 12 G|
|Protein 2 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Hi, I'm Rakeb from General Mills. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. The product available is Gluten Free. The ingredient deck on the site will be update to reflect the current Gluten Free ingredient list. If you have any further questions, please let me know. ~Rakebby CheeriosTeam4/6/2016Written by a verified representative from CheeriosTeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?