General Foam Plastics 6.5' Half Evergreen Artificial Christmas Tree
Consider these popular products
- $38.89 Was $59.99Save $21.10
- $102.81 Was $209.99Save $107.18
- $327.99 Was $659.99Save $332.00
- $88.99 Was $142.94Save $53.95
- $208.06 Was $369.99Save $161.93
- $69.99 Was $99.99Save $30.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Features: -Tree type: Evergreen. -Tree with a flat back, to put placed in areas where a full tree cannot fit. -Fits nicely against a wall. Product Type: -Artificial. Leaf/Needle Color: -Green. Tip Material: -PVC (polyvinyl chloride). Frame Material: -Plastic/Metal. Flame-Retardant: -Yes. Stand Included: -Yes. Tree Family: -Pine trees. Number of Tips: -546. Holiday Theme: -Yes. Seasonal Theme: -Yes. Frame Material Details: -Annelled wire. Holiday: -Christmas. Season: -Winter. Dimensions: Tree Height - Top to Bottom: -78''. Tree Depth - Front to Back: -42''. Tree Width - Side to Side: -42''. Flocked Home Potted PreLit Real Stands Tori Trees Accent Holiday Trees 3648 5001000 6 7 Chloride Includes Indoor Polyvinyl PVC Residential Stand Tips Unlit holidays, christmas gift gifts for girls boys
|Shape:||Flatback and Quarter|
|Size:||36" - 48" , Less than 90 cm|
|Material:||PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) Trees|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||CN-HT65538|
|Primary Shelf ID:||655399|
|Brand:||General Foam Plastics|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- because there is no back to this tree it fits flush against a wallby zevia10/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is literally only half of a tree - it looks like it is cut down the center. It is meant for saving space because you can decorate the full half and push it against a wall. Hope this helps.by Kyryn10/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (19) (0)Was this answer helpful?