Consider these popular products
- Rollback$149.00 Was $199.00Save $50.00
- Rollback$399.00 Was $579.00Save $180.00
- Rollback$119.00 Was $169.00Save $50.00
- Rollback$179.00 Was $199.00Save $20.00
- Rollback$369.00 Was $381.18Save $12.18
- See details in cart
- $349.00 Was $366.46Save $17.46
- Rollback$249.00 Was $309.97Save $60.97
- $129.00 Was $144.99Save $15.99
- Rollback$134.00 Was $146.00Save $12.00
- Rollback$206.00 Was $219.00Save $13.00
- Rollback$159.00 Was $169.00Save $10.00
- Rollback$129.00 Was $146.00Save $17.00
General Electric AEW18DQ High Efficiency 18,000-BTU Room Window Air Conditioner
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This GE High Efficiency window air conditioner is suitable for cooling rooms that measure from 700 to 1000 square feet. The General Electric 18,000-BTU window air conditioner is designed to fit traditional-style windows and comes with GE's EZ-mount installation kit. Equipped with high-efficiency compressors, fan motors and heat transfer surfaces, GE window air conditioners can help reduce energy consumption to save you money on your utility bills.
GE High Efficiency Window Air Conditioner, Cool White:
- Suitable for rooms measuring 700 to 1,000 square feet
- GE window air conditioner is High Efficiency qualified
- 1 touch lift-out filter
- Cooling amps: 8.1/8.8
- Cooling watts: 1,690/1,650
- Volts: 230
- Plug type: Parallel/NEMA 5-15
- GE High Efficiency window air conditioner features an electronic, digital thermostat
- Fan speed selections: 3 cooling/3 fan-only speeds
- Energy saver feature
- Vent/air exchange exhaust: top discharge
- Slide-out chassis
- Louver style: 4-way
- Remote control included
- 24-hour on/off timer
- EZ-mount window installation kit
- Fits windows: 26"-41"W, minimum 18-1/2"H
- Certified by EEV, Underwriters Laboratories, Underwriters Laboratories for Canada, and the Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers
- 1-year warranty
- GE 230-volt air conditioner model #AEW18DQ
|Maximum Room Size:||700 - 1,000|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||AEW18DQ|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||25.43 x 23.62 x 17.78 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 120 lbsby JudyFM3/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- wally 121 Pounds! ...Much More than can be safely Installed by (1) Person, of course! E.L. Whitneyby eli29/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Get help unless you really work out. It's over 80 pounds and weighted backwards. So, it feels as awkward as holding an old 27" TV set backwards so someone else can watch it. I am a 53 year old tradesman and can only hold it or move it level for a minute. Not lift it from the floor to slide it back in the window.by Sithigh8/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- !21 pounds un packed.by Imcold8/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 120 lbs.by Oldguy118/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- One will be sideways as this is a 220/230 volt unit not 110/120 voltby Cabbiedude4/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- duck By NEMA National Electic Code, there can be ONLY (1) style for this Voltage! Strictly Parallel Blades! ...to have (1) in a different direction would be ONLY for the lower Voltage A/C Units! E.L. Whitneyby eli29/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Both of the upper prongs are the same direction......horizontal.by Paintmanmatt9/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Male Plug NEMA 6-15P, 15 amp, 220-250 volt http://frentzandsons.com/Hardware%20References/plugandreceptacleconfiguratio.htmby Sithigh4/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- both prongs are horzional in same direction. Tandem/NEMA 5-15 plug type. This is 230 volt. Hope this helpsby Imcold8/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- duck While inside the room being cooled and Facing the A/C Unit, it is on the Unit's Lower, Left Corner, coming out at the bottom. E.L. Whitneyby eli29/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Cord is 10mm or 3/8" thick and 4' 1" maximum length. It drops out from under the left front corner of the plastic grill and should be long enough to reach the outlet typically installed for it without need for cord supports.by Sithigh8/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Left sideby Imcold8/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If looking at the a/c unit from the front sitting in the window; the cord is on the left sideby fromthnw8/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?