The General Altimax Arctic tire is a high-performance General winter tire engineered to handle even the worst winter conditions. The unique Quad-Tech groove design in its treads provides excellent handling in harsh conditions, as well as fuel efficiency. A mixture of rubber and silicon also keeps the tire flexible and responsive in the coldest temperatures for a safe and comfortable ride. General Altimax Arctic tires battle the weather so travelers stay warm, dry, and worry-free.
General Altimax Arctic Tire, 195/65R15SL 91Q BW:
- Multi-angle sipe system features 270 degrees of multi-angle sipes with thousands of biting edges that maximize traction in any direction of travel
- Directional tread pattern furnishes efficient water evacuation while the solid center rib provides straight-line stability
- Reactive contour technology (rct) lets the contour react to different road conditions for enhanced contact with road surfaces throughout the life of the General Altimax tire
- All-weather, dual-tread compound mixture of natural rubber and silica rubber maintains cold-weather flexibility and delivers excellent wet traction, along with even treadwear
Tire installation from $12 per tire. Click here for more info.
- Treadwear Warranty: N/A (damaged/defective only)
- Tire Type: Passenger-
- Sidewall: Black Sidewall
- Speed Rating: Q
- Load Index: 91
- Speed Rating Translation: 100 mph
- Load Index Translation: 1356 lbs.