***DISC by ATD**General AltiMAX RT Passenger Touring Tire 235/65R18
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Twin Cushion Silica Tread Compound is a high and low-density tread design that delivers an exceptionally comfortable ride and Reactive Contour Technology delivers a smart contour that reacts to differing road conditions to maintain contact with road surfaces for increased driving confidence. Feel confident driving on these reliable, innovative General AltiMax tires.
General AltiMAX RT Passenger Touring Tire 235/65R18:
- Visual Alignment Indicators (VAI) extend the life of the tire by visually identifying vehicle misalignment
- Acoustic Modulations Sound Technology (AMST) is sound wave suppression technology that works to reduce road tire noise
- Twin Cushion Silica Tread Compound is a high and low-density tread design that delivers an exceptionally comfortable ride
- Reactive Contour Technology delivers a smart contour that reacts to differing road conditions to maintain contact with road surfaces for increased driving confidence
Tire installation from $12 per tire. Click here for more info.
- Treadwear Warranty: 70,000 Miles
- Tire Type: Passenger-
- Sidewall: Black Sidewall
- Speed Rating: T
- Load Index: 106
- Speed Rating Translation: 118 mph
- Load Index Translation: 2094 lbs.
|Tire Season:||All Season|
|Tire Load Index:||106|
|Tire Temperature Rating:||A|
|Tire Sidewall Style:||Black Sidewall|
|Tire Traction Rating:||A|
|Tire Speed Rating:||T|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.