About this item
Twin Cushion Silica Tread Compound is a high and low-density tread design that delivers an exceptionally comfortable ride and Reactive Contour Technology delivers a smart contour that reacts to differing road conditions to maintain contact with road surfaces for increased driving confidence. Feel confident driving on these reliable, innovative General AltiMax tires.
General AltiMAX RT Passenger Touring Tire 235/65R18:
- Visual Alignment Indicators (VAI) extend the life of the tire by visually identifying vehicle misalignment
- Acoustic Modulations Sound Technology (AMST) is sound wave suppression technology that works to reduce road tire noise
- Twin Cushion Silica Tread Compound is a high and low-density tread design that delivers an exceptionally comfortable ride
- Reactive Contour Technology delivers a smart contour that reacts to differing road conditions to maintain contact with road surfaces for increased driving confidence
Tire installation from $12 per tire. Click here for more info.
- Treadwear Warranty: 70,000 Miles
- Tire Type: Passenger-
- Sidewall: Black Sidewall
- Speed Rating: T
- Load Index: 106
- Speed Rating Translation: 118 mph
- Load Index Translation: 2094 lbs.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||32.61|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||30.03 x 9.25 x 30.03|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Policies & Plans
Tire Treadwear Warranty Click Here
Tire Workmanship Warranty StatementClick Here
Road Hazard Warranty (All States except for California)Click Here
Road Hazard Warranty (CALIFORNIA ONLY) Click Here