***DISC by ATD**General AltiMAX RT Passenger Touring Tire 215/60R16
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
General AltiMAX 215 60R16 Tire:
Tire installation from $12 per tire. Click here for more info.
- Treadwear Warranty: 70,000 miles
- Tire Type: Passenger-
- Sidewall: Black Sidewall
- Speed Rating: T
- Load Index: 95
- Speed Rating Translation: 118 mph
- Load Index Translation: 1521 lbs.
|Tire Season:||All Season|
|Tire Load Index:||95|
|Tire Temperature Rating:||A|
|Tire Sidewall Style:||Black Sidewall|
|Tire Traction Rating:||A|
|Tire Speed Rating:||T|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||26.16 x 8.46 x 26.16 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The air we breathe contains 78% nitrogen and 21% oxygen. If your tire will hold air, then it will hold nitrogen. Unless you operate your tires at the extremes of temperature and speed, then you do not need a pure nitrogen fill.by An anonymous customer9/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This tire does not come with a manufactures road hazard warranty; however, you can purchase road hazard coverage through your local Walmart TLE.by GeneralTireSupport6/25/2014Written by a verified representative from GeneralTireSupportWas this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This tire is available in a winter version - http://www.walmart.com/ip/General-Altimax-Arctic-All-Season-Tire-215-60R16/15084997.by GeneralTireSupport6/11/2013Written by a verified representative from GeneralTireSupportWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?