About this item
This Generac 2,800 PSI Pressure Washer gets the job done quickly and efficiently. It features a powerful 196cc Generac OHV engine that delivers maximum cleaning performance and reliability. You can use this gas pressure washer to clean concrete, siding, wood, pools and much more. It's a useful device that can help you to restore your outdoor area to its original beauty. This Generac pressure washer also features an ergonomic spray gun for comfort during prolonged use. Its unique axial cam pump has easy-access hose connections that prevent kneeling down on the ground, ensuring that it is easy to use for just about everyone.
Generac 2,800 PSI, Gas Pressure Washer:
- Gas pressure washer has plenty of cleaning power
- Powerful 196cc Generac OHV engine delivers maximum cleaning performance and reliability
- Axial cam pump with easy-access hose connections prevents kneeling down on the ground
- Ergonomic spray gun: molded grip, easier-to-pull trigger and rear hose connection for comfort during prolonged use
- On-board 3/4 gallon detergent tank: conveniently use cleaning solutions to improve results
- Oversized never-flat tires: improved mobility on rugged terrain
- Stabilizing foot rest: holds the unit steady for smoother pull starting
- High-pressure hose
- 25' range from the pump to the gun
- 4 Quick Click nozzle tips included: 0 degree, 25 degrees, 40 degrees and soap
- Designed and built in the USA for rugged quality you can rely on
- Dimensions: 23.3"L x 16"W x 40.3"H
CARB is an acronym for California Air Resource Board. Customers who live in California can only order the CARB compliant version of a pressure washer which meets a stricter air quality standard. Customers who live in other states are able to order either CARB compliant or non-CARB complaint pressure washers.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||69.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||27.5 x 18.0 x 21.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA and Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This does not automatically shut off with low oilby CommunityAnswer5/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe most new motors have a low oil shut off. My Hondas and Briggs and strattons have them.by Doug1113/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- Generac’s residential power washer, model number 6596, does not feature a low oil shut down system. If you have any other product-related inquiries, please feel free to contact us directly at 888-GENERAC (436-3722).by Generac5/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The pump on this item is an Annovi Reverberi pump.by CommunityAnswer3/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The pump featured on Generac’s 2800psi pressure washer is an Annovi Reverberi pump. If you have any other product-related inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us directly at 888-GENERAC (436-3722).by Generac4/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The max output is 2800 psi.by CommunityAnswer10/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Due to the fact that the soap nozzle will feature a lower pressure output, which could be determined by taking certain factors into consideration (i.e. throttle, maintenance, and elevation), we are unable to provide an exact rating for the unit’s psi rating, when utilizing detergent. Overall, the unit is designed to output a maximum of 2800psi, and a flow rate of 2.5 gallons per minute. For further information regarding this unit, please contact us directly at 888-GENERAC (436-3722).by Generac5/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (2)Was this answer helpful?