Gel - Spa Sensations 8" MyGel Memory Foam Mattress, Multiple Sizes
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Feel good while sleeping cooler with MyGel, an innovative premium memory foam mattress. Infused with refreshing gel, it provides you with coolness and ultimate support. People love memory foam for its body contouring features and pressure relief comfort. Spa Sensations innovative MyGel technology is an open cell memory foam with thousands of gel beads for better air flow movement, while providing a customized level of support. Muscles and bones feel relaxed, creating a deep sleep experience, which allows you to wake up feeling refreshed and renewed. Individualize your perfect moment of rest with MyGel, and sleep cool, sleep smart and sleep well.
Spa Sensations 8" MyGel Mattress:
- Contours to the body for customized support
- Infused with refreshing gel
- Lush quilted removable cover
- Cool comfort layering system
- 1" MyGel memory foam
- 1" of 3 lb memory foam
- 2" pressure relief foam
- Support layer of 4" high density foam
- Treated with green tea, a natural odor protectant
- Fits standard-sized sheets
- Mattress Dimensions:
- Twin: 39" x 75"
- Full: 54" x 75"
- Queen:60" x 80"
- King:76" x 80"
- Cal King: 72" x 84"
- 10-year limited warranty
- Beds sold separately. See our assortment of beds.
- Bed frames sold separately. See our assortment of bed frames.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||49.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- you can.by bride2bee9/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I use with a box springs & looks and works great.by happybamagirl210/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes! I have a boxspring under mine. I didn't purchase theirs, I am using my original boxspring, works fine!by animallover3120019/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes.by jaguar219/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but it's not required. I use the Spa Sensations foldable box spring, and it's fantastic, as is their steel bed frame.by trishbeez28/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I put it on top of a queen size box spring. I bought this for my guest room for my older parents. They love it! The bed is a little lower now so, if you are a small person it makes it easier to get into bed.by tigger12197/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can use this mattress with a boxspring. Thank you,by BetterZZZ9/30/2015Written by a verified representative from BetterZZZWas this answer helpful? (14) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Is this product used as more of an extra "foam"--meaning you set it on top your current mattress. Or is this product made to replace your mattress?
- No it is pretty thick and will fit standard sheetsby ChihuahuasinPlacervilleCa12/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no this is real mattress no bocspring neededby 89918/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is meant to replace your mattress completely.by CommunityAnswer8/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a real mattress. It is not a mattress topper. If you are looking to replace your current mattress, I'd highly recommend this one.by lzxwdmnm8/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it's a mattress, not a topperby libs18/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a replacement for your mattress and not a topper.by iget8/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this mattress cannot be flipped, as the memory foam is only on one side. You can turn it, so as to offset the same person sleeping on one side or the other consistently, but you can't flip it over.by Prplflwr207/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The normal top of the mattress is super comfy and has a layer of softer squisher foam (mabey the gel part?). As for the bottom it has a zipper on it and is not as cottony soft but more rough (might give skin irratation) i don't see why you could flip it and throw a sheet on it. But this is a one sided mattress! I still recommend it though!by Nielm7/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, don't turn it over. You can and should switch it around from end to end and if possible try to switch sides of bed you are sleeping on. There are instructions included with the bed that will tell you about this.by janisboo10/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you can rotate it but not flip it because the gel is only on one sideby An anonymous customer8/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It doesn't seem to be built to be flipped because the one side has a soft side and the other side has kind've a sticky side to hold it to your box springsby Pillarofthecommunity7/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The mattress can be turned over and it is comfortable. I haven't flipped it yet it is less than 5 months old My husband and I love itby tugspreciouspaws7/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?