About this item
Smart choices made easy. Gatorade G Frost Glacier Freeze Thirst Quencher Sports Drink is a smart choice for athletes because it rehydrates, replenishes and refuels in ways water can't.
Gatorade G Frost Glacier Freeze Thirst Quencher Sports Drink:
- Rehydrate, replenish, refuel
- Fluids, electrolytes, carbohydrates
Water, Sucrose Syrup, High Fructose Corn Syrup (Glucose-Fructose Syrup), Citric Acid, Natural Flavors, Salt, Sodium Citrate, Monopotassium Phosphate, Glycerol Ester Of Wood Rosin, Blue 1.
Shake well. Refrigerate after opening.
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.75|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.0 x 16.0 x 6.38|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Sodium 160 Mg||7|
|Potassium 50 Mg||1|
|Total Carboydrate 22 G||7|
|Sugars 22 G|
|Protein 0 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- IT's the smallest of the bottles, maybe 8 ounces - just perfect for kids! I don't find as many partially empty bottles sitting around!by Gran62422/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These are the smaller bottles - I really don't know how many ounces, but it's the perfect size for my 6 and 10 year old grans to drink. No bottles left sitting around half full. There are 12 to the pack for $5.98 and with free shipping for over a certain dollar amount, it's just wonderful as I normally order 3 to 4 packages of two different flavors. That way they have plenty for everyday and for their swim meets. Hope this is helpfulby Gran323089/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These are 12 oz bottles.by DougMcF10/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?