About this item
Garnier Skin Renew Clinical Dark Spot Corrector:
- Daily moisturizer fades discoloration for even skin tone: dark spots, age spots, acne marks
- Clinically effective vitamin C
Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Ascorbic Acid, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cyclohexasiloxane, Potassium Hydroxide, Dimethicone, Sodium Styrene/Ma Copolymer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Carbomer, Citral, Citrus Medica Limonum Extract/Lemon Fruit Extract, Disodium Edta, Gentiana Lutea Extract/Gentiana Lutea Root Extract, Geraniol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid, Limonene, Linalool, Nylon-12, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Anisate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Parfum/Fragrance.
Squeeze from tube by pushing down on pump. For use: gently apply on face And neck daily. Perfect alone or under makeup. Avoid contact with eye area.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.0 x 6.0 x 2.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA and Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I actually put it on before going to bed.by jennifer14142/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutely~by SasquatchChaser2/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use twice a day (once at night) and once in the morning. You don't need much and just wait until it absorbs into your skin, then apply your makeup.by Respektor2/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can, but make you may want to wait a couple of minutes for it to absorb.by AngMomOfTwo3/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sure, but, best applied before going to bed. That way it can work while you sleep. Be sure to wear sunscreen even if you don't have it on.by Alamira3/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My skin isn't necessarily thin, but it is very sensitive. I too have used lighteners that made my skin burn and tingle, this product did not at all. Hope that helps!by Respektor5/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- well..i have mature skin..and i use all over my face..and it smells great..and i put it on dark spots on my face..by jammie17/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have used this product and while it works very well, it does sting. now I mix this spot cream with a heavier or oiler moisturizer in the palm of my hand ,then apply. I only use it 3x a wk and it is getting better. my skin is not burning and looks brighter!by ILOVEMYPUGS8/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes I apply 2 times a dayby jennifer14148/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You sure can, it actually works surprisingly good.by Lizzyru12/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Wel, back of bottle says to apply daily to face and neck. To me this means ONCE daily. I suppose it would say apply several times daily if that were standard or suggested. If you're like me and you're hoping if you apply more of it every day, it will help faster, it doesn't seem like that's the case. Guess we have to be Patient to see the reults.by Viste12/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?