About this item
What is Herbashine? A generation of haircolor from Garnier with bamboo extract. It improves the condition of hair by fortifying the cuticle while wrapping it in radiant, shiny color. How does it work? This exclusive ammonia free color creme with bamboo extract reinforces the hair's protective cuticle layer while coloring. Hair looks and feels stronger for radiant color that's truly shiny and luminous. Will it cover my gray? Garnier Herbashine offers natural gray coverage that lasts through 28 shampoos. Is it easy to apply? Application is simple and pleasant. Herbashine's fragrance is fresh and soothing. The rich, creamy formula spreads easily and doesn't drip. It only takes 10 minutes to get Herbashine's radiant, shiny color!
- Exotic lush browns
- Color creme with bamboo extract
- Fortifies the hair cuticle for radiant, shiny color
- One application, only 10 minutes
- Ammonia free
- This kit contains: activating creme, ammonia free color creme, shine-infused conditioner, instruction sheet and gloves
This product contains Ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals And a preliminary test according to accompanying directions should first be made. This product must not be used for dyeing the eyelashes or eyebrows; to do so may cause blindness.
Activating Creme Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide Mea, Ceteareth-25, Glycerin, Pentasodium Pentetate, Sodium Stannate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Phosphoric Acid. F.I.L. D12859/16. Ammonia Free Color Creme Ingredients: Aqua/Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Deceth-3, Laureth-12, Ethanolamine, Oleth-30, Lauric Acid, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Metasilicate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyquaternium-6, Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide, M-Aminophenol, P-Aminopehnol, Mica, Sodium Metabisulfite, Toluene-2,5-Diamine, 2-Methyl-5-Hydroxyethylaminophenol, 2-Methylresorcinol, Pentasodium Pentetate, Parfum/Fragrance, Carbomer, Resorcinol, Erythorbic Acid, Phyllostachys Edulis Water/Phyllostachys Edulis Shoot Water. F.I.L. D38200/2. U.S. Patents: 6,312,677; 7,060,107; 7,458,993. Shine-Infused Conditioner Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cetyl Esters, Amodimethicone, Trideceth-6, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Parfum/Fragrance, Persea Gratissima Oil/Avocado Oil, Methylparaben, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Cetrimonium Chloride, Hexyl Cinnamal. F.I.L. D32332/2.
Important: follow the usage advisory. Haircolor can cause an allergic reaction which, in certain rare cases, can be severe. Therefore, you must follow these precautions: do not use if: you have already had a reaction to a haircolor product; you have a sensitive, itchy or damaged scalp. If you have a tattoo, the risks of an allergic reaction may be increased. Perform a skin allergy test 48 hours before each use of this product (see insert). Remember to buy your product 2 days ahead of time. Avoid contact of this product with eyes And skin. If product gets into eyes, rinse immediately. Wear gloves provided in kit. Thoroughly rinse hair after application. Do not use over compound henna or progressive color. Wait at least 14 days after bleaching, relaxing or perming before coloring. Keep product out of the reach of children. Do not apply on children. Read And follow the insert. Store between 50f And 80f.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.25 x 2.125 x 6.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA and Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA and Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You can't really "lighten" your hair color with a non-permanent color like this. You might be able to get a color that would put a little red in or you could do something like the burgundy shade. I think if you were to use the lighter shades on very dark hair it would either do nothing to your shade or it might give it a slightly lighter tone. But it also might give it a brassy/orange tone.by GeenaG4/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This type of coloring won't work well on hair that is darker than the color.by DropDeadCurious1/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question regarding Herbashine. Your results will depend on whether you are coloring your natural hair or previously color-treated hair, as well as what shade you are looking to use and achieve. We would like to assist you to achieve your desired results so please call us to discuss further at 800-442-7643 Mon-Fri 9am-7pm ET.by GarnierConsumerCare1/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've never seen it as a clear gloss, so I think the answer is no.by GeenaG4/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thanks for your inquiry K. Sorry to tell you that Herbashine is not available in a clear gloss shade.by GarnierConsumerCare10/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can reapply it when your roots start showing. I usually apply some just to the most noticeable root areas (temples, around my part) and leave it on for 10 minutes or so, and then put the remainder on the rest of my hair for another 10 minutes or so. BTW, I've never had any non-permanent hair color that actually lasted for 28 shampoos and this is no exception. But you can reapply it as indicated.by GeenaG4/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi BJ This exclusive ammonia free color crème with bamboo extract reinforces the hair’s protective cuticle layer while coloring. HerbaShine is categorized as a Tone-on-Tone product in that it lasts through 28 shampoos. With regards on whether or not to do all over color would depend if hair was colored previously and what it was colored with.by GarnierConsumerCare2/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?