About this item
With Garnier Fructis Oil Treatment, 3.75 oz, you can experience the sleek, smooth, deep conditioning of argan oil from Morocco without any oily residue. Garnier Sleek & Shine Moroccan Oil Treatment is instantly absorbed. Designed for hair that is frizzy, dry and unmanageable, Garnier Moroccan Oil delivers concentrated conditioning for strand-by-strand softness and shine. The 3.75-oz Garnier Fructis Oil Treatment is easy to use — simply apply it to your hair as a leave-in treatment after washing your hair. Use it to restore smoothness while it mends roughness, intensifies shine and deep conditions hair. Garnier Sleek & Shine Moroccan Oil Treatment can be used on virtually all hair types.
Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Moroccan Oil Treatment:
- Instantly absorbed for concentrated conditioning without oiliness
- Instant results
- With argan oil from Morocco
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.2 x 2.1 x 4.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I just purchased this product this weekend and there was no seal. Hope that helps.by An anonymous customer7/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, mine came without a seal as well. Before I bought it I examined every other bottle for a seal and I guess they don't come with one. So you're bottle is perfectly fine!by InLoveWithThis3/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't remember mines having a seal. That is a very good question. I will be buying more soon since I want one downstairs, one in my car and one upstairs so I can have it alwaysby HOPE19781/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Paula, no there is no seal on this bottle. As soon as you unscrew the top or open the small opening on the top of the bottle it's ready to pour. I hope this helps.by CurlySimone1/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No Paula, your product was not faulty. Mine was the same, absolutely love the product!by Kenzie0912/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?