About this item
Experience Garnier Nutrisse, a nourishing color treatment that gives you rich, healthy-looking color that really lasts. The exclusive color treatment, enriched with conditioners and fruit-oil concentrate, penetrates into the hair fibers to nourish deep down while delivering rich, long-lasting color. Enjoy the unique avocado-enriched conditioner that harnesses the restorative properties of avocado oil with vitamin E. It nourishes hair and protects against dryness, locking in color and moisture to keep your color rich and healthy-looking and your hair silky soft.
Nutrisse Colorant Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Deceth-3, Laureth-12, Ammonium Hydroxide, Oleth-30, Lauric Acid, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Polyquaternium-22, Theanolamine, Silica Dimethyl Siylate, Parfum/Fragrance, Pentasodium Pentetate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Carbomer, Ascorbic Acid, Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Linalook, 2-Methylresorcinol, P-Phenylendediamine, Resorcinol, Limonene, Butyphenyl, Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol, P-Methylaminophenol, Sulfate, M-Aminophenol, Dimethicone. F.I.L. D7326/1 U.S. Patent: 6,312,677. Fruit Oil Concentrate Ingredients: Vitis Vinifera/Grape Seed Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone. F.I.L. D1108/3. Aftter Color Conditioner Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Esters, Trideceth-12, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Limonene, Linalook, Amodiomethicone, Persea Gratissima/Avocado Oil, Methylparaben, Citric Acid, Cetrimonium Chloride, Hexyl Cinnamal, Parfum/Fragrance F.I.L. D10011/1
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.0 x 5.59 x 4.65|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes depending on how long you leave it on your hair over 30 mins it won't wash out if you try. If its semi permanent you keep it in for 30 mins to a hour it will be permanentby BeeBeeBeeBee6/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, the hair dye is permanent.by BloodyPenguinn9/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby BrutusBuster11/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is permanent hair color recommended for natural hair NOT color treated hair. Hair color companies can not guarantee what color your hair will end up if you use their hair color product on previously color treated hair. ALL hair color is recommended for un-colored hair.by cmd4129/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby confortproduct9/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. It fades, but it completely replaces the color in your hair shaft.by l2ash9/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. after coloring your hair will it take a while for you to start noticing your roots growing back out?
- approx. 2 weeksby BeeBeeBeeBee6/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- That honestly depends on your natural color and the dye you went for. If you had black and went to even light brown, in 3-4 weeks (when it recommends you to redye your roots) it will probably be noticeable.by BloodyPenguinn4/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Usually about 2 weeks.by BrutusBuster11/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have used this brand for several years; I notice roots after 3 weeks, going into 4 weeks-which is usually when they suggest retouching, anyways. This is really a great haircolor.by dkaewill3/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- That varies depending on the persons hair type. Mine lasts at least the 6-8 weeks, before the roots start showing. However, my hair is healthy. On the other hand I know someone where their roots show within about three weeks, but then again her hair is a totally different textured than mine and is not healthy. At least for me that is how it works. Hope this was helpful.by jlbtnc11/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. if your hair is naturally light brown and you dye it golden blonde will it make your hair blonde or will it make your hair a diffrent color?
- it will bleach it blondeby BeeBeeBeeBee12/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The word "Golden" is a clue that it will enhance red or auburn undertones. Stick with words like "neutral" or "natural" when it comes to blonde colors if you don't want any surprises.by StrawberryBlondie12/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- One the side of the box, it gives you examples of what your hair would look like for 3 different shades. I would imagine f your hair is already light brown & you choose a golden blond, it will make your hair golden blond, like on the box. You can also go online ot the garnier website & see the sides of the boxes-that would give you a better idea of what you're looking at with different colors.by dkaewill8/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It depends if you already have hair color on your hair. If you do NOT - the hair color chart on the side of the box is accurate. You must go by this chart NOT the color on the front of the box. I had highlights and covered them up with a light golden brown hair color six months ago because this was close to my natural hair color so my hair is now previously color treated. The light golden brown ended up too dark so I just used the Champagne Blonde over the light golden brown color and instead of getting the Champagne Blonde color on the box, I ended up with a more dark golden blonde color which is exactly what I expected since my hair already had light golden brown dye on it. I plan to use the Champagne Blonde color about every three months until I end up with this exact shade. If you have ANY hair color on your hair use hair color at your own risk. All of the hair color companies recommend using their hair color on natural hair with NO PRIOR HAIR COLOR. Everyone uses it anyway and then whines about the color they end up with. Good luck.by cmd4127/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the color will be light Golden brown, if you want Golden blonde you must highlight the hair first and after when you wash the hair you put the hair coloring 5 to 7 minutes and rinse and you get the color you want.advice from hairstyle experiences.by confortproduct1/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?