About this item
The Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Intensely Smooth Leave-In Conditioning Cream will help you control your dry, frizzy hair which can be difficult to manage. This conditioning treatment contains Argan oil from Morocco and apricot oil for intense nourishment. Use it every day to sooth your locks and keep them frizz free for up to three days, even under humid conditions. Spread it evenly on your dry or damp hair from root to tip by using your fingers or a comb. This long-lasting hair conditioner works wonderfully for straight, curly and wavy hair. The product is available in a 10.2-fluid ounce recycled PET bottle, so it's great for your hair and the environment.
Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Intensely Smooth Leave-In Conditioning Cream
Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Behentrimonium Chloride, Pyrus Malus Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trideceth-6, Argania Spinosa Oil/Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil/Apricot Kernel Oil, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Ci 19140/Yellow 5, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Ci 15985/Yellow 6, Camellia Sinensis Extract/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract. Fil D46895/2.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.55|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.5 x 2.5 x 5.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA and Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- fruity! (:by Marysun297/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has a mildly sweet apricot smell.by lassyhound5/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In my opinion the smell is not too overwhelming but it does have a heavenly fruity smell. Not too strong but also not too soft to not notice the divine scent.by HauteBrilliance8/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Honestly, I don't smell much of a scent-residue with this product, neither during application nor when dry.by An anonymous customer6/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I find the scent to be pleasant, not too strong, and maybe fruity ?? It is definitely a nice scent. I hope this helps!!by TheDons4/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The smell is semi-strong. It's hard to describe. The best I can say is that its fruity and addicting and it works very wellby PeaceLoveDream141/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. When should you wash the conditioner out of your hair? What part of the day should you put it in?
- you don't wash it out it's a leave in conditioner. and I put it on multiple times a day and works great. no specific time needed (:by Marysun297/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i put it in after i get out of the shower. i've discovered if i let my hair air dry just enough not to be drinched, then it works better. i've left it in for 3 days and had no problems. of course after sleeping on my hair the style is gone, but the conditioner still does its job.by jessilouflo4/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a leave-in conditioner. You don't wash it out. And I typically use it 2 times a week when I wash my hair on Sundays and Wednesdays. It is recommended you don't wash your hair everyday, but when you do you can use the leave-in conditioner after you came out the shower to make your hair feel silkier and smooth.by HauteBrilliance11/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi John-The Leave-In Conditioning Cream may be applied after you have shampooed your hair or any time you feel your hair needs a little extra hydration. Apply a quarter-sized portion to damp or dry hair. Distribute throughout the hair. Do not rinse. For best results, use the Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine System of Shampoo, Conditioner and Leave-In.by GarnierConsumerCare11/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. This is a question for the women. Is it OK for a man to use this, especially with the fruity smell?
- I say yes, my brother uses it and just sprays cologne on after but it works great.by Marysun297/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All of the Garnier Shampoo and Conditioners are gender friendly :)by GarnierConsumerCare5/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?