Garnier Clean + Shine Control Cleansing Gel, 5 fl oz
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Garnier Clean + Shine Control Cleansing Gel comes in a convenient flip-top tube and helps to keep your skin radiant and smooth. Even out oily skin with this formula, which is designed to deep clean and maintain a healthy moisture level. Squeeze a small amount of facial cleansing gel into the palm of your hand and apply gently to the surface of your skin. Massage it in to provide a customized cleansing that dissolves dirt, excess oil and makeup. The effective formula makes its way deep into your pores for optimal effectiveness. The 5 fl oz of Garnier shine control cleansing gel are infused with charcoal to draw out impurities like a magnet. As you carefully scrub, the refreshing scent and cool, tingly sensation wake up your senses. After the first use, skin is deeply clean and free of shine. In one week, your skin's clarity is visibly improved and pores are diminished.
Take advantage of this oil-free facial cleansing gel every night and wake up to a glowing complexion.
Garnier Clean + Shine Control Cleansing Gel:
- Gel cleanser dissolves pore-clogging dirt, excess oil and makeup
- Infused with charcoal to draw out impurities
- Skin is deeply clean and free of shine after the first use
- 5 fl oz of oil-free Garnier shine control cleansing gel
Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Coco-Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Charcoal Powder, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Menthol, Panthenol, Polyglycerin-10, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Polyquaternium-7, Ppg-5-Ceteth-20, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Parfum/Fragrance.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||10.45|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.0 x 3.0 x 6.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No. It does nothing for acne or oily skin.by amijesse8/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The claim is that it deep cleans your pores so it is supposed to help. As for me I have oily skin and this made it much worse and I broke out deep under my skin.by ShopsAlot5059/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO!!! I would recommend Neutrogena's Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser instead! This stuff made my face so much more oily, and oil just creates more problems, and pimples. Pink Grapefruit Cleanser is strong though and u should use a proper moisturizer after using it, something oil free.by SteelersFanAndNiccosMommy6/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?