About this item
With one of the best and brightest screens on the water, the Garmin echo 550c Fishfinder redefines color sonar scanning for freshwater casting. With powerful sonar with 500-watt (RMS) power along with Garmin's exclusive HD-ID target-tracking technology, the fishfinder ensures you get the best catch every time. This Garmin echo fishfinder turns fish into sitting ducks. It is a dual-beam transducer fishfinder with a waterproof design that comes with a video quality, 640 x 480-pixel VGA screen that provides you with an amazing level of detail on fish returns, structure and bottom contours. You will be able to plan your move based on the analysis of the depth, water speed and water temperature numbers. A quick-release mount with tilt/swivel and quick cable disconnect ensure easy usage. The language options provided in this waterproof fishfinder include English, French, Spanish and Portuguese.
Garmin 010-00955-00 Fishfinder:
- 5" diagonal display with 256 colors
- Garmin echo fishfinder reaches depths to 1,900' in freshwater and 700' in saltwater
- Waterproof design
- Capable of displaying depth, water speed and water temperature numbers
- 640 x 480 resolution, VGA
- Transmit power of this waterproof fishfinder: 500W (RMS) / 4,000W peak to peak
- Cone angle: 60/120 degrees
- Frequency: 200/77 kHz
- Garmin echo 550c Fishfinder has 10-28V input
- Features Garmin HD-ID technology for excellent fish arch presentation and bottom tracking
- Garmin smooth scaling technology won't lose sight of the sonar history
- Quick-release mount with tilt/swivel and quick cable disconnect included
- Language options include English, French, Spanish and Portuguese
- 1-year limited warranty
- Model# 010-00955-00
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.35|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.4 x 6.5 x 9.8|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes. It comes with parts to mount on the transom or trolling motor.by elec16754/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This item does include a transducer.by CommunityAnswer1/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it does come with a transducer.by GarminProductExpert1/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This does not have that feature.by CommunityAnswer6/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This unit does not have Garmin's DownVu which sounds like what you may be looking for. See well beyond the sides of your boat with the dual-beam transducer with up to 120 degree viewing angle. Plus the powerful sonar lets you see as deep as 1,900 ft (579.12 m) in fresh water.by GarminProductExpert5/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YESby Meatloaf111/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you will get everything you need to hook this unit up to either trolling motor or the transom. I bought one and it has everything you need.by Meatloaf111/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?