About this item
Let the Garmin Echo 300c Fishfinder help you take your fishing experience to the next level. The 3.5-inch sunlight-readable display indicates accurate readings of the depth, water speed, and water temperature. You can easily see through the water and track fish with the help of the Garmin HD-ID target-tracking technology. It features a 300-watt (RMS) sounder which enables you to view at an angle of 120 degrees and can reach a distance of 600-feet in saltwater and 1500-feet in freshwater. The Garmin 300c Fishfinder also includes a tilt and swivel mount, transducer, trolling motor clamp, and transom mount. The installation of this waterproof Garmin Echo Fishfinder is very easy, and information can be displayed in English, Spanish, French and Portuguese.
Garmin Echo 300c Fishfinder:
- 3.5" diagonal sunlight-readable display with 256 colors
- Reaches depths to 1,500' in freshwater and 600' in saltwater
- Waterproof design
- Capable of displaying depth, water speed and water temperature numbers
- 320 x 240 resolution
- Transmit power: 300W (RMS) / 2,400W peak to peak
- Beam width to 120 degrees
- 10-28V input
- Features Garmin HD-ID technology for excellent fish arch presentation and bottom tracking
- Garmin smooth scaling technology won't lose sight of the sonar history
- Features a tilt/swivel mount, transducer, trolling motor clamp and transom mount
- Language options include English, French, Spanish and Portuguese
- 1-year limited warranty
- Model# 010-00952-00
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.85|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.4 x 6.5 x 9.8|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes it has a low water alarmby RUDYAKAHALIBU779/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the device does have a low water alarm.by GarminProductExpert4/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Actually, a sensor is needed. Apologies for any confusion: In order for the echo 300c to read speed, a separate Water Speed Sensor is required. The Water Speed Sensor plugs in directly to the back of the echo 300c. This product is available here: https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/shop-by-accessories/sensors/water-speed-sensor-4-pin-/prod102460_010-10279-04.htmlby GarminProductExpert4/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It will show speed without extra parts.by GarminProductExpert12/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?